Job Title: Customer Success Manager
HealthLoop is a dynamic patient engagement and outcomes company located in Silicon Valley that is used by some of the largest and most reputable hospitals and health systems throughout the U.S.. Our mission is to make each person feel like his or her doctor’s most important patient. HealthLoop digitally connects patients and physicians between encounters through structured care plans, and collects an abundance of patient generated health data between visits. HealthLoop improves patient outcomes, detects impending complications early, and decreases preventable readmissions.
Funded by healthcare venture leaders, HealthLoop is considered the leading company in the industry of patient engagement and remote monitoring. We have an energetic team with world-class experience. Dream big, and join us to change the way medicine is practiced.
- Develop and implement change management driven initiatives to improve HealthLoop customer satisfaction
- Set SMART goals, develop prototypes and workflows, test and iterate to achieve customer success KPIs
- Monitor utilization metrics, identify trends and provide recommendations to practices to implement changes to drive patient enrollment and engagement.
- Provide insights and generate internal and customer-facing reports to increase product utilization, customer satisfaction and retention and identify expansion opportunities
- Develop customer-facing announcements and newsletters in partnership with the HealthLoop Marketing Team
- Post-go live training and continuous user education on tips and best practices to promote HealthLoop feature utilization
- Maintain existing knowledge base
- Create new trainings
- Technical Support
- Answer customer questions, identify common customer challenges, and proactively resolve them through phone and email
- Document and manage customer interactions in ticketing system according to established protocols
- Collaborate with Implementation, Content, Product and Engineering teams to escalate and resolve issues.
- Identify trends in customer questions and issues, share customer feedback with cross-functional teams and provide product and support improvements
- Maintain product expertise and refine user knowledge base
- Enroll patients using our batch enrollment software ensuring correct procedure mapping
- Promote practice adoption and usage of HealthLoop through increasing patient enrollment rates
- Monitor enrollment rates for risks of service interruption (interface failure, practice staff issues etc..) and manage enrollment issues to resolution
- Passionate about HealthLoop’s mission and driven by the success of the entire team
- Detail oriented and can effortlessly handle repetitive tasks that require focus and attention
- A proud advocate for customers, and seek to provide relevant feedback cross-organizationally to enhance our products and services to better serve our customers
- Self-motivated, proactive and outcome-driven with an excellent work ethic
- A fast learner and are eager to develop skills and knowledge that align with the team’s goal
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Avid user of technology who keeps up with the latest tech trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Healthcare sector experience
- Experience in leading product demos/trainings
- Experience with ticketing or issue tracking systems
How to apply:
- Take this quiz (https://candidate.typeform.com/to/k2o4M4)
- Send your resume to email@example.com with a subject line “Attn: Customer Success Ops”
- Please attach a cover letter
- Please confirm that you have taken the quiz above
- We will reply and let you know if you seem like a good match. We strive to reply to all candidates, but it might take us some time to get back to you (typically within 2-3 weeks).