Job Title: Customer Success Operations Specialist
This is a standing job listing. While we may not be actively looking for a new Customer Success Operations Specialist at the moment, we are always on the lookout for the right person to join our team. We are accepting applications since the next time we will be looking is right around the corner.
HealthLoop is a fast-paced, passionate and collaborative startup that aims to make every patient feel like the most important person. We’re looking for a highly motivated, results-driven Customer Success Operations Specialist to help our customers be more successful with our software post-implementation. In this role, you will work directly with our end users to improve product value, increase adoption and retention, and provide valuable insights to our cross-organizational teams for product improvements.
- Develop and implement change management driven initiatives to improve HealthLoop adoption
- Set SMART goals, develop prototypes and workflows, test and iterate to achieve customer success KPIs
- Monitor utilization metrics, identify trends and provide recommendations to practices to implement changes to drive patient enrollment and engagement.
- Provide insights and generate internal and customer-facing reports to increase product utilization, customer satisfaction and retention and identify expansion opportunities
- Post-go live training and continuous user education on tips and best practices to promote HealthLoop feature utilization
- Maintain existing knowledge base
- Create new trainings
- Technical Support
- Answer customer questions, identify common customer challenges, and proactively resolve them through phone and email
- Document and manage customer interactions in ticketing system according to established protocols
- Collaborate with Implementation, Content, Product and Engineering teams to escalate and resolve issues.
- Identify trends in customer questions and issues, share customer feedback with cross-functional teams and provide product and support improvements
- Maintain product expertise and refine user knowledge base
- Enroll patients using our batch enrollment software ensuring correct procedure mapping
- Promote practice adoption and usage of HealthLoop through increasing patient enrollment rates
- Monitor enrollment rates for risks of service interruption (interface failure, practice staff issues etc..) and manage enrollment issues to resolution
- Passionate about HealthLoop’s mission and driven by the success of the entire team
- Detail oriented and can effortlessly handle repetitive tasks that require focus and attention
- A proud advocate for customers, and seek to provide relevant feedback cross-organizationally to enhance our products and services to better serve our customers
- Self-motivated, proactive and outcome-driven with an excellent work ethic
- A fast learner and are eager to develop skills and knowledge that align with the team’s goals
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Avid user of technology who keeps up with the latest tech trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with ticketing or issue tracking systems
- Healthcare sector experience
- Experience in leading product demos/trainings
How to apply:
- Take this quiz (https://candidate.typeform.com/to/k2o4M4)
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Attn: Customer Success Ops”
- Please attach a cover letter
- Please confirm that you have taken the quiz above
- We will reply and let you know if you seem like a good match. We strive to reply to all candidates, but it might take us some time to get back to you (typically within 2-3 weeks).