HealthLoop is a software solutions company based in Mountain View, CA that enables care teams to engage all patients before and after admission through automated daily check-ins. By sending the right information at the right time, HealthLoop identifies those patients that need help in real-time, allowing care teams to reach more patients and proactively intervene before costs and complications escalate. Our mission is to empower patients to improve healthcare.
Scope of Responsibilities:
· Manage a subset of customers as a portfolio; responsible for obtaining customer renewals and scaling the use of HealthLoop across the enterprise to expand contracts and maximize revenue performance for the company
· Build and maintain strong customer relationships with key decision makers
· Develop, negotiate, and close customer renewal and expansion proposals and contracts for renewals and partnership scope extensions
· Cultivate a strong customer champion base willing to provide references, product input, and referrals
· Serve as the key point of contact to ensure the Company is doing everything possible to meet customer’s goals and demonstrate ROI
· Master Company’s capabilities and competitive advantages; convey that knowledge to Company’s current customers
· Conduct customer quality assessments to collect feedback on Company product and services and to understand customer success metrics
· Support prioritization of customer delivery and product activities based on revenue contribution and member health
· Maintain strong working relationships with other internal teams and share important market insights to ensure other functions understand customer problems and market trends, including Delivery, Engineering, Marketing, Content, and Product Management to ensure long term adoption and success of Company
· 5+ years of executive account management or consulting experience in enterprise or cloud-based software, business consulting or related field
· Results-oriented with a proven ability to hit revenue targets by growing the relationships and expanding the platform footprint with the customer organization
· Outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with ability to inform, influence and impact all levels of management
· Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, delivery and marketing experts
· Strategic, action oriented, and results-driven team player who will innovate to continue improving the way HealthLoop serves its customers
· Experience with driving behavioral change
· Ability to multi-task and handle complex matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
· Working knowledge of the healthcare industry, and knowledge of clinical/physician workflows in a medical office and healthcare delivery system
· Exceptional customer facing skills both on the phone and written, with the ability to patiently and politely deal with varying customer skill levels
· Strong business acumen, analytical and organizational skills and attention to detail
· Comfortable with ambiguity and working within a rapidly evolving market
· Bachelor’s degree
Location: Mountain View, CA, Park City, UT, or major East Coast Markets
Position based at HealthLoop offices in Mountain View, CA, Park City, UT, or as a remote employee in a major East Coast market with convenient access to HealthLoop’s East Coast customers. Position requires approximately 40-60% travel to customer sites and HealthLoop offices.
Compensation and Benefits:
A competitive base salary plus a no-cap commission structure which is geared towards customer expansion. We also offer health/dental/vision insurance and stock options consistent with the best start-ups in Silicon Valley.
Please apply via LinkedIn.
We look forward to hearing from you!