HealthLoop is the leading digital health platform for patient engagement and care coordination. We are changing the way patients manage their health and connect with their care teams.
The HealthLoop® patient follow-up solution improves patient outcomes by engaging patients in their recoveries, connecting them with their physicians, and detecting impending complications early, thereby reducing morbidity, decreasing unneeded visits, and minimizing preventable admissions/readmissions. HealthLoop’s patient engagement platform enables physician practices to monitor and evaluate patients between office visits to optimize recovery and increase patient confidence.
Job Title: Director, Patient Reported Outcomes & Bundles
Location: Mountain View, CA
Reports to: Chief Medical Information Officer
The Director, Patient Reported Outcomes & Bundles will own two high value, related roles. One is that of HealthLoop’s Patient Reported Outcome Measure (PROM) initiatives, and the other is that of HealthLoop’s bundled payment initiatives.
With respect to PROMs, the Director will play a significant external facing role in educating customers about relevant instruments, guiding them towards appropriate usage, and communicating customer needs to internal teams. As the lead for new PROM instrument development, the Director will evaluate and prioritize new PROMs in the pipeline, evaluate the licensing requirements, gain a functional understanding of the scoring mechanisms, identify any needed product functionality to deliver the PROM, and help test newly developed functionality to ensure correct performance before release.
With respect to mandatory bundled payment initiatives (e.g. CJR), the Director will lead HealthLoop’s expanding services for customers who have reporting requirements under CMS bundles, such as CJR and cardiac bundles. This will involve staying keenly plugged into CMS roll out of new bundles, keeping abreast of updates to existing bundles, and translating these requirements into functional product needs.
You are probably a great candidate if you: (This is the “Requirements” section J)
- Have an RN, FNP, PA, or similar clinical degree
- Have recent or current direct patient care responsibilities, or can make us not care that your hands-on patient care experience may not be so recent
- Have prior experience with PROMs and/or hospital quality improvement initiatives
- Have the ability to understand mathematical scoring used in a variety of PROMs
- Are more organized than your junior high librarian or think in a structured way
- Like a fast-paced environment with opportunities for creativity and growth
- Have a demonstrated leadership track record including the ability to collaborate and lead groups to consensus
- Are a great communicator and can speak easily and comfortably with leading physicians and their staffs
- Enjoy working with the industry-leading physicians at the top medical schools and health systems in the nation
- Have strong general computer literacy and the comfort, ability, and desire to advance technically
Stop what you’re doing and contact us right now if you also:
- Can speak to us meaningfully about a variety of PROMs
- Have experience with hospital preparation for CJR
- Have a can-do attitude and a rapid response to customer needs
- Possess a crushing desire to innovate and improve medical care
Compensation and Benefits:
HealthLoop offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, health/dental/vision benefits, and stock options consistent with the best start-ups in Silicon Valley.
Please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Director, PROMs & Bundles” in the subject line or apply via our HealthLoop