Job Title: Enterprise Implementation Manager
Reports to: Director of Implementation
The HealthLoop Enterprise Implementation Manager lead will drive the rollout of HealthLoop across large healthcare systems and medical groups. This person is a critical member of the HealthLoop Customer Success Delivery team. This person will have excellent customer facing skills, strong project management aptitude, and a passion for customer success and shared value.
The HealthLoop® patient follow-up solution improves patient outcomes by engaging patients in their own recoveries, connecting them with their physicians, and detecting impending complications early, thereby reducing morbidity, decreasing unneeded visits, and minimizing preventable admissions/readmissions. HealthLoop’s patient engagement platform enables physician practices to monitor and evaluate patients between office visits to optimize recovery and increase patient confidence.
HealthLoop is looking for strategic, action oriented, and results-driven Enterprise Implementation Managers. In this role, you will be responsible for driving the rollout of the HealthLoop application at large healthcare delivery systems. The end result is a go-live that produces successful enrollment of patients on HealthLoop, satisfaction with the HealthLoop onboarding experience, and expansion of the HealthLoop footprint. Your focus will be to make every HealthLoop user in your customer sites wildly satisfied resulting in long-term loyalty to HealthLoop.
This position will require you to be a master of HealthLoop capabilities and competitive advantages and to convey that knowledge to HealthLoop customers. The ideal candidate will be just as passionate about HealthLoop products and services as they are about providing exceptional care for each and every customer.
You will spend 1-2 days per month at the customer site in order to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers including executive and C-suite roles. You will serve as an escalation point for issues that impacts the customer’s implementation timeline. You will be required to maintain strong working relationships with other internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Content, and Product Management.
Drive an Implementation from Start to Finish (Go-Live) – Responsible for launching HealthLoop successfully at customer sites
- Develop and manage a project plan/timeline for each customer rollout
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to orient users and executives to HealthLoop and garner excitement about HealthLoop’s launch.
- Facilitate effective team relationships with internal HealthLoop resources involved to provide clinical and technical expertise throughout the implementation, and the customer’s resources that will need to be guided step-by-step through the implementation process.
- Drive adherence to agreed-upon timelines, metrics, and action items.
- Deploy sold licenses as swiftly as possible.
- Facilitate effective communication and change management with large employee medical organizations
- Demonstrate facilitation and presentation skills for both local and remote presentations and training.
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to HealthLoop roll out and adoption.
- Drive seamless onboarding processes and work cross-functionally with our support and services team to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment.
- Build HealthLoop’s arsenal of enterprise implementation tools and resources
- Adhere to internal implementation best practices, methodologies, tools, and guidelines.
- Provide insight from customer experiences to optimize HealthLoop’s best practices for implementations with enterprise customers.
Build Relationships with Clients – Responsible for building client relationships to optimize implementation effectiveness and drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
- Build relationships with HealthLoop clients to expand HealthLoop utilization
- Facilitate relationships across various customer teams or departments to further strengthen HealthLoop’s partnership and identify potential areas for future opportunity.
- Maintain positive ongoing relationships and demonstrate ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Define implementation and adoption strategies for your customer portfolio.
- Proactively prioritize and manage customer accounts by identifying critical success factors for swift rollouts and product growth.
- Reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships.
- Demonstrate general business knowledge and judgment
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Knowledge of sales, solutions, and contracts.
- Ensure that customers employ best practices and their HealthLoop solution is optimized for maximum value
- Disseminate HealthLoop best practices.
- Serve as a coach and trusted advisor to HealthLoop customers.
- Develop and maintain sophisticated knowledge of HealthLoop products.
Drive Customer Success – Responsible for resolving customer problems and delivering customer value
- Educate customers on the value they can generate from the HealthLoop solution
- Continually assess, document, and analyze customer progress toward stated goals and results.
- Ensure any account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed
- Gather customer product feedback and communicate with product management to shape product roadmap development
- Provide input to the product roadmap based on feedback from customers.
- Act as a liaison between customer and product manager.
- Ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of customers are communicated and managed throughout the HealthLoop organization.
- Present product roadmaps to customers with emphasis on features most relevant to the given customer
- 5+ years of customer success / account management experience in enterprise or cloud-based software, business consulting or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to grow the relationships and expand the platform footprint with the customer organization
- Experience working with large healthcare institutions on IT projects; should generally understand the concepts of Meaningful Use, HL-7, physician workflow, ambulatory care workflow and healthcare reimbursement systems
- Outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, with ability to inform, influence and impact all levels of management
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, sales and marketing experts
- Team player who will innovate to continue improving the way eHealthHealthLoop serves its customer
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Experience with driving behavioral change
- Ability to multi-task and handle complex matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
- High degree of organization, efficiency, urgency and follow through on program planning and execution
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Experience using sales force automation tools, preferably Salesforce.com
- Willingness to ‘roll up one’s sleeves’ and assist wherever needed
- Strong business acumen and curiosity about the customers’ business
- Knowledge of physician office workflow and general healthcare industry trends