HealthLoop is a software solutions company based in Mountain View, CA that enables care teams to engage all patients before and after admission through automated daily check-ins. By sending the right information at the right time, HealthLoop identifies those patients that need help in real-time, allowing care teams to reach more patients and proactively intervene before costs and complications escalate. Our mission is to empower patients to improve healthcare.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing, the Manager of Sales Enablement is instrumental in managing coordination among the commercial team and supporting “top of funnel” initiatives across target segments. As a critical member of the commercial team and liaison between marketing and sales, this role will primarily manage marketing and sales automation tools, train the sales team on the best use of sales enablement materials, support content creation, and field requests for content and support needs from the sales team. Additional duties include supporting the sales team with calls and demos, managing the content repository, gathering and reporting on competitive and market research, supporting sales and marketing performance reporting, and gathering additional feedback from the sales team to support lead generation and pipeline management.
Scope of Responsibilities:
· Coordinate with sales leadership, marketing, market development, and executive management to define sales support initiatives.
· Manage marketing and sales automation tools and processes and maintain certifications and trainings to determine best practices.
· Act as a liaison between marketing and sales.
· Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
· Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
· Support content creation to reach target audiences.
· Assist on sales calls and demos as needed.
· Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
· Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
· Conduct and report on competitive and market research.
· Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
· Support reporting and analyze performance data on commercial team performance
· Bachelor’s degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
· Experience in sales, sales support, or marketing role preferred.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge with marketing and/or sales automation tools preferred.
· Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
· Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
· Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
· Creative and strategic thinker.
· Hungry to learn.
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
Compensation and Benefits:
A competitive salary plus health/dental/vision insurance and stock options consistent with the best start-ups in Silicon Valley.
Please apply via LinkedIn.
We look forward to hearing from you!