HealthLoop is a dynamic patient engagement and outcomes company located in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to make each person feel like he or she is their doctor’s most important patient by digitally connecting them with their physicians between visits. HealthLoop improves patient outcomes, detects impending complications early, and decreases preventable readmissions. HealthLoop’s patient engagement platform enables physician practices to monitor and evaluate patients between office visits to optimize recovery and increase patient satisfaction.
Funded by healthcare venture leaders, HealthLoop is considered the leading company in the new and growing industry of patient engagement. We have an energetic team with world-class experience. Dream big, and join us to change the way medicine is practiced!
Position Description: The Market Development Associate will support HealthLoop’s continued high growth and penetration of the healthcare market. We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural curiosity to join our team. This individual will execute business development strategies for net new business. You will gain experience interacting with Healthcare executives across the United States. Success in the role will be measured by meeting booking goals, pipeline development metrics and by meeting revenue targets. The position will be based in Mountain View, CA with the opportunity for limited travel.
- Partner with our experienced Account Directors to execute marketing and lead generation campaigns to build pipeline, support new business, and develop your skills
- Support dedicated account director in advancement and closure of deals
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up and communications designed to increase customer interest in HealthLoop products.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
What you gain:
- Experience is speaking to executives about adopting new technologies
- Ability to grow and develop your career at HealthLoop
- Chance to work with a smart and innovative team
- Superior analytical skills, as demonstrated by a track record of thought leadership and problem solving activities.
- Excellent oral communications, writing and presentation skills, and a deep interest in gaining experience in Enterprise Technology Sales
- Experience with CRM and Marketing/Lead Gen Software preferred
- High energy, positive attitude, strong problem solving skills and the ability to take initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year University
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation
- Interest in Healthcare and Software Sales work experience is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
HealthLoop offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, health/dental/vision benefits, 401K and stock options consistent with the best start-ups in Silicon Valley.