HealthLoop is a software solutions company based in Mountain View, CA that enables care teams to engage all patients before and after admission through automated daily check-ins. By sending the right information at the right time, HealthLoop identifies those patients that need help in real-time, allowing care teams to reach more patients and proactively intervene before costs and complications escalate. Our mission is to empower patients to improve healthcare.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is instrumental in supporting top-of-funnel marketing initiatives to drive inbound leads and along with the sales team turn those leads into customers. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Associate Director of Marketing to create content designed to attract marketing qualified leads, as well as support and train the sales team on how to use content to keep sales qualified leads engaged. The Marketing Manager will optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels and support sales automation tools as needed. Additional duties include managing a content repository, gathering and reporting on competitive and market research, and supporting marketing and sales performance reporting and RFP submissions. As HealthLoop expands, this Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to grow and support other segments of business.
Scope of Responsibilities:
• Optimize sales and marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Grow new leads by converting website traffic through call-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
• Support content calendar and activities to attract marketing qualified leads to owned content (including blog posts, case studies, infographics, webinars, white papers, etc.).
• Manage marketing automation tools and processes and maintain certifications and trainings to determine best practices.
• Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
• Act as a liaison between Sales and Marketing.
• Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team.
• Manage content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
• Conduct and report on competitive and market research.
• Support reporting and analyze performance data on marketing and sales team performance.
• Support RFP submissions.
• Bachelor’s degree; English, business, communications, and marketing majors preferred.
• Experience in marketing or sales support role preferred.
• Experience in the healthcare, wellness, or tech industry preferred.
• Experience working with marketing and/or sales automation tools preferred.
• Extremely organized and process-oriented.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and managing competing priorities.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment; remaining flexible and agile.
• Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
• Team player with no ego and strong intrapersonal skills.
• Creative and strategic thinker.
• Hungry to learn.
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
Compensation and Benefits:
A competitive salary plus health/dental/vision insurance and stock options consistent with the best start-ups in Silicon Valley.
We look forward to hearing from you!