HealthLoop is a dynamic patient engagement and outcomes company located in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to make each person feel like he or she is their doctor’s most important patient by digitally connecting them with their physicians between visits. HealthLoop improves patient outcomes, detects impending complications early, and decreases preventable readmissions. HealthLoop’s patient engagement platform enables physician practices to monitor and evaluate patients between office visits to optimize recovery and increase patient satisfaction.
Funded by healthcare venture leaders, HealthLoop is considered the leading company in the new and growing industry of patient engagement. We have an energetic team with world-class experience. Dream big, and join us to change the way medicine is practiced!
Marketing, messaging, positioning:
- Manage HealthLoop’s brand and competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Build product marketing content for digital campaigns, website messaging, sales calls, and sales enablement that aligns with our product roadmap, brings our product to life for our clients and prospective customers, and closes sales deals
- Oversee the management and growth of our corporate website
- Execute our social media strategy
Sales support and analysis:
- Produce written content in short and long form (e.g. blog posts, emails, white papers, case studies, etc.) for all stages of the marketing/sales pipeline
- Collect and compile feedback from sales meetings. What’s resonating? What questions keep coming up? Address some of these issues with better materials, others with adjustments to product features or pricing
- Interview many of our closed/won deals and closed/lost. Why did we win? How can we replicate this? If we lost, why? How can we improve next time?
- Know and analyze our competitors with regards to features and pricing. Arm the sales team with info to win deals
Case Studies and Testimonials:
- Build a pipeline of case studies to increase revenue and move the prospective customer down the awareness, consideration, conversion funnel
- Develop customer testimonials for promotional materials and work with Customer Success to optimize referenceable customers
- Organize and support live webinars, including setting up registration landing pages and email blasts, prepping hardware, software, rooms, and presenters, recording the event, moderating as required, and managing the webinar through to Q&As
- Manage the company’s events, speaking opportunities and tradeshow calendar
- Help secure key executive speaking opportunities and manage all trade show logistics, including booth graphics, collateral, swag, external vendors, etc.
You are probably a great candidate if you: (This is the “Requirements” section 🙂 )
- Have 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills and can produce succinct, clear, and directed messaging
- Have deep experience running a content marketing operation
- Are scrappy and a do-er
- Prefer a hands-on approach; you dig into problems and use data and creativity to solve them
- Are a master multi-tasker with A+ project management chops
- Like a fast-paced environment with opportunities for creativity and growth
- Are located a commutable distance from Mountain View, CA
Stop what you’re doing and contact us right now if you also:
- Have deep knowledge of the healthcare industry or digital health startups
Compensation and Benefits:
HealthLoop offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, health/dental/vision benefits, 401K and stock options consistent with the best start-ups in Silicon Valley.